We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. E.l.f.'s Poreless Putty Primer because it'll give you a smoothing layer to help your makeup go on a whole lot more evenly. Simply apply a thin layer, wait 30 seconds for it to absorb, and apply your foundation!
2. A long-lasting Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint for anyone who wants a bold color that'll go on smooth and naturally stain your lips so they stay vibrant all day long — without feeling clumpy or sticky.
3. A set of Schtick dermaplaning razors so you don't have to pay to remove peach fuzz. Plus, it works painlessly and precisely, leaving your face oh so smooth without the irritation marks that most threading or razors leave behind.
4. Some Hair Dance Dry Shampoo for those mornings when you probably should've showered but simply didn't have the time. Gently rub it in to absorb excess oil and add instant volume — no one has to know! The bottle is tiny, so you can easily throw it in your bag for those *emergency* moments, but customers also note that a little goes a long way, so even a small bottle can last for months!
5. Some cruelty-free Nyx Control Freak Eyebrow Gel to keep your brows neat and tidy — *without* feeling sticky! Plus, it even doubles as a clear mascara that'll define, separate, and enhance your lashes' natural curl.
6. A powerful, but nonirritating benzoyl peroxide body wash that targets acne-causing bacteria on your face *and* body. TL;DR tell those shoulder pimples not to get too comfy, they won't be sticking around for long!
7. A detangling brush specifically designed for natural Black hair so you can get the tangles out of wet *or* dry hair with NO pain!
8. A bottle of Biotin shampoo to help anyone experiencing hair loss, a dry scalp, or dandruff. It's sulfate- and paraben-free, and is packed with natural ingredients like biotin keratin and jojoba oil to help thicken and moisturize your locks.
9. A jar of Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb that'll feel like a refreshing drink of water for your parched skin.
11. Or a bottle of professional-grade callus-removing gel that's basically the equivalent of getting a pedicure in your own home. This stuff'll quickly get rid of YEARS worth of calluses that you thought were just part of your feet forever. Not anymore!
Promising review: "I have the driest heels and this is the ONLY product that has ever worked. Before I used this my heels had some pretty deep cracks and now they're almost baby soft again. BUT please follow the directions...left it on my super-dry, thick-calloused heels for only three minutes and the callouses were literally melting off! Wonderful product! So glad I don't have to go soak my feet in those tubs at the nail salon anymore." —Kiki
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
12. A versatile clay mask to give those pores a *deep* cleansing, help clear breakouts, accelerate healing, and nourish your skin so it feels nice and refreshed. Some reviewers even use it on their hair!
P.S. this stuff works best when mixed with apple cider vinegar!
Promising review: "I bought this because of TikTok and do not regret it. I have really sensitive skin so I was a bit skeptical at first. I used it for about the minimum time and I could not move my face. When I took it off I was shocked and worried because my entire face looked like it was burned and I had welts on my outer cheeks. If this happens to you, don’t freak out! It goes away in less than 30 minutes. The next day my acne had completely disappeared and my skin looked glowy. Normally when I do a face mask I can’t tell any difference, but with this it was super noticeable. This will be my go-to face mask from now on." —kk
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in two sizes).
13. A firming eye cream that uses vitamins and organic botanicals to rejuvenate the delicate area around your eyes. It banishes dark circles, puffiness, loss of firmness, sagging skin, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and dryness, leaving you with brighter, firmer, hydrated skin *without* irritation!
14. Some ultra-gentle facial cleanser so those with sensitive skin can cleanse and moisturize without ending up with dry skin and irritated breakouts.
15. A tube of Essence's Lash Princess mascara that defines and separates lashes to give you the bold look you usually need ~falsies~ for. Not anymore! Plus, it'll last all day — even in hot weather — without clumping, flaking, fading, or wearing.
16. A bottle of Thayers witch hazel toner to tone and hydrate your skin with fresh-smelling rose water, organic witch hazel extract, and soothing aloe vera. It can help keep acne under control while reducing redness and inflammation — but be sure to do a patch test before applying it to your entire face just to be on the safe side.
17. Shani Daren Skin Care Cleansing Serum — a cleanser formulated with hyaluronic acid and oat bran extract to remove makeup and impurities *without* stripping skin of natural oils or over-drying, aka your skin will retain its natural moisture.
18. A bottle of natural nail and cuticle repair oil that helps soften cuticles and strengthen nails when used daily.
19. A reusable Revlon Oil-Absorbing Volcanic Face Roller for anyone who wants to stop buying wasteful oil-blotting sheets. This works the same way! Just roll it over your T-zone or other greasy areas, and soak up excess oil *without* messing up your carefully applied makeup.
20. Some Avarelle tea tree and calendula oil-infused pimple patches that actually help reduce acne overnight by drawing out pus trapped under the skin. You can even see all of the gunk these patches pull out, so you know they're working.
21. Elizavecca CER-100 Collagen Protein Treatment — it uses ceramides and collagen to magically bring your damaged hair back to life with all the body and silky softness you could possibly dream of!
22. A creamy deep conditioner for anyone with 3a–4c hair looking for something that'll moisturize, add shine and smoothness, and leave curls feeling soft as a cloud!
23. Some Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer that'll send dark circles, blemishes, fine lines, puffiness, and redness packing, so you can do a quick, effective touch up without worrying about adding a whole layer of foundation and dealing with caking or clogged pores.
24. Some vegan, cruelty-free nail polish from Olive & June for natural, long-lasting, fast-drying nail polish that makes DIY manicures way less of a challenge.
25. A Revlon hot-air brush that'll simplify your routine using special vents that allow air to flow, so hair dries faster without damaging. It's much quicker and easier than using a dryer, flat iron, or curling iron, and the results will make you feel like you just came from the salon!
Promising reviews: "I have thick curly dark Middle Eastern hair... I’m typically the roll-my-curls-into-a-bun-for-days-because-I-can’t-deal-with-it-any-other-way type gal...This thing is a work of art, so far I’ve used it four times and it’s completely blown out my hair beautifully. My hair is soft and smooth and actually manageable. I usually only get this type of relief when I get a hair trim and beg my hair stylist to blow dry afterwards. It’s about as close to salon as I can do by myself...Definitely worth a buy!" —Lewka
"I’m really happy I bought this for myself! I have medium/thin blonde hair and it gets dry and brittle so I try not to wash and blow dry as often as other people. This hair brush blow-dryer works great for me and my hair type. The first time I tried it, I was able to finish my hair in about seven minutes which is so impressive. I didn’t even have to section off my hair! No more hair brush, clip, and blow dryer. It’s just all in one with this thing... My hair really held on to the bristles and stayed there while it was drying. My hair turned out really soft and had more fluff to it which makes it easier to move around and flip over... If your thinking about getting- just get it!! I’m really so happy I did!" —Kaeli
"Let me just start off with the fact that I absolutely loved this product!! I have between 3b and 3c hair with a couple of 3a strands so for anyone with similar hair type, I highly recommend...I do happen to have more fine hair which is why I don't usually get much volume when I straighten my curls but when I tried this out I kid you not I fell in love with it. All I did was wash my hair then pat off the excess water, and once you de-tangled my hair I basically just started brushing with it on hot air and it made my hair looks amazing with the desired volume... this was such a great find for me and totally worth the money. :)" —Drea
Get it from Amazon for $32.49+ (available in four colors).
BTW, Revlon's got a One-Step Styler specifically for curly hair, too for only $44.99! It has over 38,000 5-star ratings and has earned just as much love as this one!
26. A first-of-its-kind, plant-based BYO Blush Oil — it reacts to your skin’s natural pH to instantly give you the perfect shade of natural flush that complements your skin tone. You can use it on its own or on top of foundation for a little extra vibrancy. Science is cool!
Youthforia is an Asian woman-owned small business established in 2020 that specializes in environmentally friendly, cruelty-free makeup made with at least 90% renewable ingredients. Plus, all of Youthforia's makeup is designed with ingredients that make it ok for your skin to sleep with it on!
Promising review: "Dewy and glowy. I tried it over makeup and it appeared as a strong pink shade but settled to a flushed, glowy color. I had my little sister try it too because I wanted to see the color change again and it lasted a really long time on her. The texture was smooth and it was easy to rub in and blend out." —Summer
Get it from Youthforia for $36.
27. A Grande Cosmetics Lash Enhancing Serum adored by reviewers for the way it promotes longer, thicker-looking eyelashes thanks to the blend of vitamin peptides and amino acids that condition, protect, hydrate, and strengthen even dry, brittle, and damaged lashes.
28. Some Cerave Moisturizing Cream that uses hyaluronic acid and ceramides to help soothe, hydrate, and nourish dry, itchy skin. Reviewers say it's super effective and absorbs quickly on both your face *and* body without leaving a greasy feeling behind.
29. FaceTory is here to treat your skin by sending you different K-beauty sheet masks every month! They have access to a variety of rising, trending, and coveted Korean beauty products that are hard to find elsewhere, while making sure that every mask is suitable for all skin types so you can take your pampering to the next level.
30. A cruelty-free Glossier eyebrow gel for anyone who wants an easy and amazingly effective way to thicken, fluff, fill in, and groom their brows *without* them getting stiff and flaky. All it takes is one quick swipe to make everyone jealous of your eyebrows, thanks to the tinted gel formula and mascara-like wand!
31. A trending Bio-Oil that uses vitamins A and E, chamomile, and lavender to soothe cracked and dry skin, fade new *and* old scars, and moisturize without clogging up your pores. Reviewers who have been washing their hands a lot and ending up with painful dry skin say this really helps!
32. L’Oreal’s 8 Second Wonder Water — it'll give your hair the moisture, shine, and silkiness it's missing, with instant results visible after the first use. Use it on wet hair after shampoo for healthier-looking locks and a weightless feel that takes a mere *eight seconds* to achieve!
33. A Zombie Pack with almost ~supernatural~ lifting, hydrating, brightening, and pore-tightening abilities. The results are so good, you won't even mind that wearing the wash-off face mask makes you slightly resemble...the undead.
Promising review: "I’ll be honest. I don’t write reviews very often. Today was especially a hard day working from home, not sleeping last night, an 18-month-old and a 3-year-old. I was feeling beat! My skin was sure showing the stress. I had LOW expectations — no way this could make me feel better but I decided to treat myself at least a little. Well, was I in for a BIG surprise! I was FaceTiming my mom, also my BFF, during the tightening. I sure was scared, we both thought this would be perfect for a Halloween night! LOL! But as soon as I rinsed it off... WOW! My mom was asking all about it! She will try it too! LOL! I will surely continue using it! Please leave this awesome product at this awesome price! Greatly appreciated by tired mommies like me!! Gracias!!" —TAYD3
Get a set of eight masks from Amazon for $17.70 (originally $30).