1. The Wake County Public School System’s Twitter used to just calmly deal with the occasional crazy egg people and “cool moms.”
2. But then this started happening with the slightest chance of snow during the winter.
5. And they just wouldn’t shut up.
7. So then their Twitter team was all like:
8. And now this is what they do.
20. Hate is not tolerated.
21. Oh and so this just happened:
- Refugee families are being torn apart by British bureaucracy. Processing delays and bureaucratic barriers are separating families by thousands of miles.
- After announcing he had raised $5.6 million for veterans organizations, Donald Trump blasted reporters for asking critical questions about the money.
- In a spree of gun violence across Chicago, at least 68 people were injured — six of whom died — by Monday night of Memorial Day weekend.