1. The time Rep. Walter Jones met with Honor Flight WWII veterans.
2. The time Gov. Chris Christie comforted New Jersey.
3. The time Speaker John Boehner helped hammer leader Nancy Pelosi’s nail.
4. The time Newt Gingrich fed a panda.
5. The time Congress honored Myanmar opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi.
6. The time Sens. Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker’s staff played softball (Alexander met his wife at a similar game).
7. The time Obama met with Aurora, Colorado, Police Chief Dan Oates.
11. The time Rep.-Elect Tammy Duckworth walked on stage at the DNC.
12. The time Sen. Rob Portman met with hecklers.
13. The time John Boehner tearfully greeted former Rep. Gabby Giffords on the House floor.
16. The time Obama hugged Sandy Hook principal Dawn Hochsprung’s granddaughter.
17. And of course, the time Hillary Clinton got her freak on.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.