1. The time Rep. Walter Jones met with Honor Flight WWII veterans.
2. The time Gov. Chris Christie comforted New Jersey.
3. The time Speaker John Boehner helped hammer leader Nancy Pelosi’s nail.
4. The time Newt Gingrich fed a panda.
5. The time Congress honored Myanmar opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi.
6. The time Sens. Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker’s staff played softball (Alexander met his wife at a similar game).
7. The time Obama met with Aurora, Colorado, Police Chief Dan Oates.
11. The time Rep.-Elect Tammy Duckworth walked on stage at the DNC.
12. The time Sen. Rob Portman met with hecklers.
13. The time John Boehner tearfully greeted former Rep. Gabby Giffords on the House floor.
16. The time Obama hugged Sandy Hook principal Dawn Hochsprung’s granddaughter.
17. And of course, the time Hillary Clinton got her freak on.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.