1. The time Rep. Walter Jones met with Honor Flight WWII veterans.
2. The time Gov. Chris Christie comforted New Jersey.
3. The time Speaker John Boehner helped hammer leader Nancy Pelosi’s nail.
4. The time Newt Gingrich fed a panda.
5. The time Congress honored Myanmar opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi.
6. The time Sens. Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker’s staff played softball (Alexander met his wife at a similar game).
7. The time Obama met with Aurora, Colorado, Police Chief Dan Oates.
11. The time Rep.-Elect Tammy Duckworth walked on stage at the DNC.
12. The time Sen. Rob Portman met with hecklers.
13. The time John Boehner tearfully greeted former Rep. Gabby Giffords on the House floor.
16. The time Obama hugged Sandy Hook principal Dawn Hochsprung’s granddaughter.
17. And of course, the time Hillary Clinton got her freak on.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 million declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚