1. 1. You can play the ‘Enter Sandman’ intro note for note on guitar, even if it’s the only thing you’ve ever learned.
2. 2. You’ve been diagnosed with severe whiplash from over-zealous headbanging at least once.
And here you have proof.
3. 3. You have always furiously disputed that grunge ‘destroyed metal’, as frequently asserted in the media.
7. 7. There were some enjoyable moments in nu-metal. You’re not proud of it, but you’ve moshed to Limp Bizkit’s cover of ‘Faith’ at least once.
11. 11. (You knew there had to be 11) You know every band listed in this video.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner was spotted meeting with top senators on criminal justice reform.
- Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡