1. Not understanding what IV training is...
2. And this is what it sounds like when you try to explain it to me... for the 100th time...
3. Not understanding how the evolutions work past Pokemon Platinum.
4. Having "I play for fun" translate to "I'm a Noob"
5. Trying your hand at playing online with a team you worked really hard to put together, and getting wrecked by people who don't even speak your language.
6. But being excited because you found someone who still manages to be worse then you.
7. It's all fun and games until you don't make it back to the charger in time.
8. Also when you forget to Save, after playing for 3+ hours.
9. (After either of the above happen) Begrudgingly staring at the game for a week.
10. But you eventually get over it cause you love these little guys.
11. Except for smoochum we kind of pretend that one doesn't exist.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!