1. Her real name is actually Alecia Moore!
2. You probably with no shame have the Happy Feet soundtrack on your iPod.
3. Well there might be little shame when you're DJ for the night and you're there nervous sweating hoping nothing from the sound track comes on.
4. You did everything you could to get all "The Truth About Love" exclusive tracks.
5. And they were all amazing and worth it.
6. "Can't Take Me Home" is probably one of the best cross genre albums to ever bless your earlobes.
7. "Split Personality" is surprisingly relatable.
8. Her open letter to our president at the time is wonderfully emotional and politically correct.
9. Even though she changes her style and music, it never feels unnatural.
10. Her collaboration with Nate Ruess on "Just Give Me a Reason" gives you all the feels.
11. Her videos and songs can get pretty quirky and funny
12. But its who she is and its ok.
13. She is an amazing dancer and acrobat!
14. You probably don't want to get on her bad side.
15. But she's a fantastic role model!
16. She's also probably the coolest mom ever.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!