How to Paint a Stunning Interior
1. Always use eco friendly paint. Don't try to be cheap when selecting paint because you're only putting yourself and the environment at risk. I personally like Benjamin Moore's paint as their paint is very environmentally friendly.
2. Use colors contrast with your furniture and items that are already in the home. You don't want your furniture and the wall to look absolutely the same. That's the worst. If you look at any design blog, you'll always notice the high level of contrast present in their photos.
3. Once you've decided on the colors, you need to prepare the surface of the wall you will paint. What this means is that you need to deal with any irregularities in the wall. If there's a hole, you need to fill it, and if there's a protruding dent, you need to scrape it out. Once the wall is completely smooth we can move on to the next step.
4. You'll need to tint the primer if you're painting new drywall or if you're painting over a pre-existing dark surface. The primer is essentially a coating you put on the wall or whatever you're painting before you start. It basically increases adhesion and provides extra protection to the wall you're painting.
5. Use canvas as protection for the floor and furniture. Its more durable than plastic and less likely to rip. I would highly suggest removing furniture to other rooms if possible, or otherwise covering them very thoroughly.
6. Paint! At this point paint all the rooms in a speedy and fast manner. You don't want to take too long with the process as that may cause issues.
7. After the paint has dried, you can remove the canvas and clean up everything. Voila! Your new home is painted and ready to go!