1. Because Angela.
2. Every Monday night she gave us the coolest, most fashion-forward attitude. So NYC!
3. She also inspired us by rejecting her parents’ dream of medical school. (what Asian kid from Orange County DOES THAT?)
4. Angela does. And she also does dating better than that matchmaker woman whose Bravo show was NOT cancelled after one season.
5. I mean, the show wasn’t all Angela. Chantal had her moments.
6. And I feel like we barely scratched the surface with Eli. (Where did his Sinophilia come from? Did he really sleep with Sad Amy? etc.)
7. But the truth is, Angela was the Lauren Conrad we always wanted.
8. Because while aimless and vapid, she had actual things to say.
9. And moved between self-awareness and self-involvement like a dancer.
10. Her excellently-timed bitchface alone was worth more than the entire season of the RENEWED “Vanderpump Rules.”
11. In her, we all saw a part of ourselves.
12. We related to her, and knew exactly what she meant when she said she was inspired by “moroseness and cinema.”
13. She was so generous. You just wish one Bravo exec had the fucking sense to give her a spinoff.
14. Angela, Angela, Angela, our favorite Gallery Girl.
15. We would sacrifice 1,000,000 Sad Amys to have you back.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.