1. Because Angela.
2. Every Monday night she gave us the coolest, most fashion-forward attitude. So NYC!
3. She also inspired us by rejecting her parents’ dream of medical school. (what Asian kid from Orange County DOES THAT?)
4. Angela does. And she also does dating better than that matchmaker woman whose Bravo show was NOT cancelled after one season.
5. I mean, the show wasn’t all Angela. Chantal had her moments.
6. And I feel like we barely scratched the surface with Eli. (Where did his Sinophilia come from? Did he really sleep with Sad Amy? etc.)
7. But the truth is, Angela was the Lauren Conrad we always wanted.
8. Because while aimless and vapid, she had actual things to say.
9. And moved between self-awareness and self-involvement like a dancer.
10. Her excellently-timed bitchface alone was worth more than the entire season of the RENEWED “Vanderpump Rules.”
11. In her, we all saw a part of ourselves.
12. We related to her, and knew exactly what she meant when she said she was inspired by “moroseness and cinema.”
13. She was so generous. You just wish one Bravo exec had the fucking sense to give her a spinoff.
14. Angela, Angela, Angela, our favorite Gallery Girl.
15. We would sacrifice 1,000,000 Sad Amys to have you back.
- More than 90 people have died in Indonesia's earthquake, officials say. Thousands of rescuers are being deployed to the hit area.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏