1. This is you going to class in the morning.
2. And this is you after a day of classes.
3. What you want to do the moment you step foot into class.
4. Whenever you are assigned to do any sort of work.
5. And when you finally give in and start your assignment.
6. Whenever you encounter any form of social life.
7. The only use you make of your textbooks.
8. And then your reaction when you finally decide to read something from your textbook.
9. Trying to keep up with your case law.
10. Hating the feeling that you're the only person who has no idea what's going on in class.
11. When you end up questioning what you're studying.
12. The irony while studying criminal law.
13. What you watch to try and convince yourself that studying law will be worth it.
14. Realizing how much you have left to study because you were too stressed out to start early.
15. Every waking day of law school.
16. Being approached by classmates asking about anything related to exams.
17. When friends tell you about their own problems at school.
18. Finally getting a good grade.
19. Now I understand why Les Mis was so relatable.
20. Wanting to trade lives with your very successful professor to get it over with.
21. Seeing earlier graduates wearing that toga.
22. A drunken night out is always the answer.
23. When studying becomes overwhelming...
24. Law exams = coffee, coffee and more coffee.
25. And finally, the definition of being a law student.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!