Strawberry Breakfast Muffins
Here's a video showing you how to make them:
1 cup (115 grams) whole wheat flour
1 ¼ teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup (175 grams) strawberries, diced
2 eggs, room temperature
⅓ cup (115 grams) honey
½ cup (140 grams) greek yogurt, room temperature
3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted, plus more for greasing
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, honey, strawberries, and coconut oil until well combined.
3. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt, and fold the batter together using a rubber spatula. Stop folding once all of the dry ingredients have disappeared into the batter.
4. Using a medium ice cream scoop, pour one scoop full of batter into each well of a greased muffin tin.
5. Bake for for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.