Slow Cooker Steak And Veggies
Here's a video showing you how:
2 pounds lean top sirloin steak
1 large white onion, quartered
½ cup low-sodium soy sauce
¼ cup sesame oil
2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound Brussels sprouts, hulled and halved
2 red bell peppers, diced
2 large carrots, diced
2 cups cooked brown rice
1. Slice the top sirloin steaks into half-inch thick strips.
2. Place the meat, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and onion in a large slow cooker and place the lid on top.
3. Set the slow cooker on the low setting for 3 hours.
4. Remove the onions from the slow cooker and pour in the Brussels sprouts, bell pepper, and carrots.
5. Cook on low for 1 more hour.
6. Serve with a portion of brown rice.