Roasted Chickpea And Avocado Salad
Here's a video showing you how to make this yummy salad:
5 ounces mixed greens
1 large cucumber, diced
10 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
1 avocado, diced
2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas (i.e. garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
1 ½ teaspoons garlic salt
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the chickpeas, olive oil, paprika, and garlic salt.
3. Spread the chickpeas onto a baking sheet in one layer.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the chickpeas are crisp.
5. In a large bowl, toss in the mixed greens, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, roasted chickpeas, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and mix until well combined.
6. Divide between individual bowls and serve.