These Oatmeal Parfait Cups Are Great Breakfast Bites
A healthy way to start your morning!
Oatmeal Parfait Cups
2 ripe bananas, sliced
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon almond extract
1¼ cups rolled oats
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. In a medium bowl, mash the bananas into a paste.
3. Pour in the honey and almond extract, and mix until well combined.
4. Sprinkle on the rolled oats and cinnamon and mix until incorporated.
5. Evenly divide the oats into a greased 12-cup muffin tin.
6. Use your fingers to mold the oats into a cup shape in each of the muffin cups.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, until the oatmeal cups have set.
8. Remove the oatmeal cups from the muffin tin and place them on a serving plate.
9. Place a spoonful of yogurt in each cup and top with your choice of toppings.