1. Healthy Fajita-Stuffed Chicken
2. Here’s a video showing you how to make it:
For the chicken:
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ green bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ white onion, thinly sliced
2 large chicken breasts
2 tablespoons oil, divided
For the fajita seasoning:
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon chili powder
1½ teaspoons cumin
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. In a small bowl, mix together all of the fajita seasoning ingredients and set aside.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large, ovenproof skillet. Toss in the bell peppers and onions and sprinkle on 2 teaspoons of the fajita seasoning. Sauté until the veggies have softened, about 6 minutes.
4. Using a sharp knife, slice into the side of a chicken breast to form a large pocket, being careful not to cut all the way through.
5. Spoon in some of the fajita pepper mixture so that the breast is comfortably stuffed.
6. Season the chicken on both sides with fajita seasoning.
7. Heat the remaining oil in the skillet and brown the chicken, about 4-5 minutes per side.
8. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, until the meat is cooked through.
9. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- United Airlines has settled with the man shown being violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥