Eat The Rainbow With This One-Pan Salmon And Rainbow Veggies
Rainbow food = unicorn food.
One-Pan Salmon And Rainbow Veggies
Here's a video showing you how to make it:
Honey Ginger Sauce:
2 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
Salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
1 yellow squash, thinly sliced
½ red onion, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
½ pound asparagus spears, chopped
2 salmon fillets
1. Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the honey, soy sauce, ginger, salt, and pepper until combined. Set aside.
3. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, arrange the yellow squash, red onion, bell pepper, asparagus, and salmon fillets in rows in an even layer.
4. Drizzle oil on the yellow squash, red onion, bell pepper, and asparagus, and season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour the honey ginger sauce over the salmon fillets.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, until the salmon is cooked and the veggies have softened slightly.
7. Plate salmon with veggies on the side and serve.