Chicken Salad With Thai Dressing
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
3 romaine hearts, chopped
1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ cup peanuts, roughly chopped
1 chicken breast
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1. Chop the romaine and slice the bell pepper, placing them in a large bowl.
2. In a small container or bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and stir or shake until well-combined. Set aside.
3. For the chicken, season both sides of the chicken cutlet with salt and pepper. 4. In a hot, oiled skillet, fry the chicken until fully cooked, about 3 minutes per side.
5. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes and cut into thin slices.
6. Pour the dressing over the romaine and add the chicken and peanuts. Toss until all the leaves are evenly coated.