1. Men apparently keep sending pictures of their butts to former NFL receiver Chad Johnson on Instagram and he’s not happy about it.
2. Instagram recently started allowing users to privately message each other, and Johnson has been allowing his fans to send him photos.
4. He called some of the photos he received “unacceptable” and shared screenshots on Twitter.
8. After complaining about all that booty, Johnson let it be known on Twitter that his problem was with men sending those pictures and not women.
9. Then the player formerly known as Ochocinco really made it clear how he felt, calling the pictures of the men “filth” while saluting the women who had sent photos.
He didn’t re-share any images of women on Instagram or Twitter, though.
10. Then, called out by one of his followers for exposing the men’s pictures, Ochocinco gave a confusing reason for doing so.
12. All in all, it was yet another interesting online escapade for a dude who earlier this week furiously denied Internet rumors that he was spreading herpes to women he met via Instagram and Twitter.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.