1. Men apparently keep sending pictures of their butts to former NFL receiver Chad Johnson on Instagram and he’s not happy about it.
2. Instagram recently started allowing users to privately message each other, and Johnson has been allowing his fans to send him photos.
4. He called some of the photos he received “unacceptable” and shared screenshots on Twitter.
8. After complaining about all that booty, Johnson let it be known on Twitter that his problem was with men sending those pictures and not women.
9. Then the player formerly known as Ochocinco really made it clear how he felt, calling the pictures of the men “filth” while saluting the women who had sent photos.
He didn’t re-share any images of women on Instagram or Twitter, though.
10. Then, called out by one of his followers for exposing the men’s pictures, Ochocinco gave a confusing reason for doing so.
12. All in all, it was yet another interesting online escapade for a dude who earlier this week furiously denied Internet rumors that he was spreading herpes to women he met via Instagram and Twitter.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝