1. These were our “Hunger Games”
Four players enter, only one survives. How ya like them odds, boy-o?
2. We had a “Game of Thrones,” too
When the music stopped, so did your heart.
3. “Mad Men”? Try these on for size
Mad enough for ya, junior?
4. T-Mobile is nothing new, either
Our tea was plenty mobile, thank you very much!
5. This was OUR Weezy
And she made us laugh intentionally, princess!
6. You want a “Twilight” saga? You got it, Mister!
Sign me up for Team Serling, cupcake!
7. Smart phones? Yeah, we had those covered, too
And we dialed them like a MAN, sunshine! By the time I hit kindergarten, I had callouses on my index finger!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- More than 29,000 people have signed a petition for British scientists to keep access to EU projects after Brexit.