1. Princess Di and Fergie (no, not THAT Fergie!)
The Sloane Ranger and Her Great White Horse
2. Dustin Hoffman, Robert De Niro, and Meryl Streep
Three Characters in Search of Their Motivation
3. Laurence Olivier and John Gielgud
Old Actors Never Die; They Just End Up Cue-Less
4. Mikhail Gorbachev
A Czar Is Born
5. Cyndi Lauper
A Video Fave, Wherever Cable Is Laid
6. Madonna (WARNING: This one is disturbing!)
She’s Marilyn Monroe, Right Down To the Roots
7. Michael Jackson
Has Billions. Now Living. Will Never Die. (NOTE: Don’t blame me for these captions, folks. They’re from 1987.)
8. Mike Tyson
Solid As a Rock, and Just About as Interesting
9. Tina Turner
Big Ike Keep On Yearnin’, Proud Tina Keep On Earnin’
10. Whoopi Goldberg (WARNING: Approach with extreme caution!)
A Jumping Jack Flash In the Pan
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱