1. Did you catch Future Islands on Letterman?
It’s going semi-viral…
3. But my favorite part was Letterman’s reaction.
“I’ll take all of that you got” is pretty much the best compliment you can pay someone.
4. Turns out, this is just standard post-song behavior for Dave. Here he is totally cool with The Orwells writhing on his couch: “Oh, that was wonderful… Whaddya say, Paul? A little more of this?”
This video’s got some bonus Schaffer-writhing too.
5. It’s safe to assume that Le1f and Dave don’t have much in common, but he’s so gracious, even making sure to thank the dancers as they scurry off stage.
“Woah, I’d like to have those shoes.”
6. Even way back in 1983, Dave was throwing out bonus hugs after he’d officially ended the show. What a guy.
8. Or maybe he’s a secret indie-rock aficionado. What we do know, is that he’s particularly interested in the origin of your drums.
9. Or he’s just a total pro. Whatever the reason, carry on, Dave. We’ll take all of that you’ve got.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈