2. You’ll get to wear cool ballet outfits for class.
More fetch than grotty shorts and sweats, just as comfy.
6. When you watch ballets, you’ll know who’s made a mistake.
You will be able to judge ballets the same way Peter Gallagher’s eyebrows do.
7. Or just be like:
16. Which is more than we can say for Natalie Portman.
Not everyone can afford to hire a dance double.
18. Because you’re a ballet dancer.
20. Unless it’s your ballet teacher.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- An anti-establishment wave has prompted Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi to resign after losing a constitutional referendum.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏