1. Michelle Obama considered delaying her move to the White House
2. The president has a sly sense of humor about race
3. When you’re president, you can’t really go home again.
4. The dinner rule
5. Michelle Obama has been used as a Congressional bargaining chip
6. They put on goofy talent shows
7. Everyone in the Obama family has a different degree of freedom
8. The modesty of Marian Robinson, first grandmother
9. Some of the most touching moments of the Obama presidency are ones we never see
New York Times reporter and author of The Obamas (www.jodikantor.net)
Contact Jodi Kantor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.