9. 10.30pm: You Don’t Need Friends Anyway
Nobody has replied to your messages, not even your ex who you thought was still madly in love with you. But who cares? You can make friends in town! You head out alone, ready to let your hair down and go crazy on the dancefloor!
11. 11.15pm: Time To Hit The Dancefloor
You’re ready to show off those Beyonce moves you’ve been practising in front of the mirror for the past few months, but when you get to the dancefloor, you see your ex with another girl! You’re heartbroken and run to the toilets to try and avoid them.
12. 11.45pm: What Is Life?
You’ve just spent the last half an hour pouring your heart out to the toilet attendant, who you’re sure doesn’t speak a word of English. Still, she’s heard it all. All about your hopeless love life, your crappy job, your family problems. After looking in the mirror and seeing your mascara stained face, you decide to pull yourself together and face the music! Maybe the nice guy from the bar will still be interested in you.
14. 12.30am: Home
After waiting 20 minutes for a taxi in the rain, you finally arrive home, cold, wet and disappointed. A few hours ago you were having a sensible night out. What happened? You promise yourself that next time you will definitely stick to the one drink.
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, is meeting with senators to revive — and sort their out differences on — a bill designed to reduce mass incarceration and recidivism.
- Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- People in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet for 74 days — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year 😱