1. The early years of Facebook were a difficult time for everyone.
2. No one really understood what to write for their status updates.
5. Some of us used them for totally ~subtle~ flirting.
7. While others used it to record their teenage milestones.
10. And no one was shy to share their opinions… no matter how much they might have changed since then.
13. But whether you were throwing shade…
14. …or publicly freaking out about your huge life problems..
15. …the toe-curling embarrassment is a constant.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.