1. The early years of Facebook were a difficult time for everyone.
2. No one really understood what to write for their status updates.
5. Some of us used them for totally ~subtle~ flirting.
7. While others used it to record their teenage milestones.
10. And no one was shy to share their opinions… no matter how much they might have changed since then.
13. But whether you were throwing shade…
14. …or publicly freaking out about your huge life problems..
15. …the toe-curling embarrassment is a constant.
- At least 41 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- Brexit fallout: Leaders of the remaining European Union states will call for the UK's withdrawal to happen in an "orderly fashion" and quickly.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸