2. The Rugrats babies would now be old enough to be in the AARP.
6. There hasn’t been a new episode of “Friends” in 78 years.
Remember that episode where FDR made a cameo?
7. And there hasn’t been a new episode of “Full House” in 112 years.
Remember the episode where Teddy Roosevelt guest starred?
8. Myspace was created 100 years ago.
9. Blink 182 also formed 100 years ago.
13. Squeezeits haven’t been made since the Byzantine Empire in the 12th century.
14. There hasn’t been a new episode of “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air” since 300 BC.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀