1. Corset Coffee Sleeve
It’s hard to deny that coffee just tastes better when it’s dressed up like a fancy little lady or an Old Wild Western prostitute.
2. Crochet Egg Holder
It’s time to treat your eggs right.
3. Disembodied Feet Made of Rocks
These are perfect accessories for any garden. When the rock people pass through in the night, they will know to respect and fear you, for look what you have done to their brothers.
5. Bottle Cap Wind Chime
What’s that I hear out the window? Why, it’s the wind’s sweet garbage song. You haven’t heard true music until you’ve experienced the delicate clankity-clank of metal slapping together in the breeze.
6. Vintage Suitcases Instead of Drawers
The problem with drawers is they’re just too damn convenient.
7. Acorn Candles
The gnome kingdom will thank you.
8. Leather Jacket with Duct Tape Accents
Now that duct tape comes in a wide array of colors, you can update your entire wardrobe by putting tape on it.
9. Chalkboard Globe
When a non-spinning chalkboard is too easy to write on and you prefer the view of “buy milk” to the continent of Africa.
10. Mason Jar Stemware
Keep your dinner guests on their toes. Is this a formal gathering or a quaint country hoedown. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW.
11. Ants Made of Golf Balls
Nobody doesn’t like giant insects.
12. Paper Bag Tree
What’s a fun, easy way to decorate my home with a crumpled up paper bag without losing the look of crumpled up paper?
13. IRL Angry Birds
Developing your own video game is as easy as cans.
15. Ice Tray Chocolate Strawberries
Anyone whose ever eaten a chocolate-covered strawberry can tell you that they’re just better in one solid, unbreakable chunk of eight. Anyone who wants to eat one at a time can BYOIP. (Bring Your Own Ice Pick)
16. Lamp with a Mustache
Choosing the right lighting in your home is not easy, but one thing you can do is turn your lamp into a gentleman who knows where you can get bathtub gin.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱