1. You have trouble making yourself care about the outcome of board games.
2. It’s hard to pick a restaurant in a group because you’re genuinely cool with going wherever.
3. You’re super patient, but sometimes people take advantage of that.
4. Sometimes you just get really comfortable and feel too relaxed to accomplish anything.
5. Sometimes you even spend too much time relaxing because you don’t feel guilty about it.
6. It can be hard to make plans because you’re so flexible and easygoing.
7. You’re definitely not a morning person.
8. You could turn procrastinating into an Olympic sport.
9. You have to deal with the tragedy of running out of TV shows to watch.
10. When people are freaking out you have trouble relating.
11. Dishes just chillin’ in the sink for a little while don’t really bother you.
12. Tasks requiring extreme perfection are probably not going to end up perfect.
13. Sometimes you wish you could get angrier at people who screw up, but you’re already over it.
14. You’re often running late, even when you thought you were early.
15. You’re perfectly content doing nothing, but there’s a tiny voice saying maybe that’s a bad thing?
16. You have to put up with loud obnoxious people getting rough ‘n rowdy.
17. Your company is in high demand because you’re so easy to be around.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏