1. The AC Slater tank top spectrum.
2. Zack Morris: Boy could wear a sweater.
4. Lisa was into hats.
5. Jessie was into vests.
6. Like REALLY into vests.
7. Fringe was a thing.
Mostly for Lisa.
8. Pink was a thing.
To be fair, Jessie only wore pink in this shot because she wasn’t being true to herself to try to win the student council election. Then it was back to depressing earth tones.
9. Lisa wore every color at once.
10. She just wore a giant fruit necklace to school.
11. Good lord.
This dress made it into TWO episodes. The one where Jessie ruins her father’s wedding and the murder mystery dinner.
12. Camping attire for everyone, except Slater…
This was the one time Mr. Belding’s deadbeat brother promised to take them to Yosemite. Notice how Jessie’s camping attire does not differ in any way from her usual style.
15. BOLO TIE ALERT
18. Here’s Jessie getting kind of raw again.
This one’s really from Saved by the Bell! It’s a commercial for “buddy bands.”
21. When Zack’s hair got out of control and reached out to attack people.
23. Formal wear.
With the thong bodysuits. :(
27. Jessie’s wide array of depressing earth tones.
28. Classic Screech.
29. Kelly’s girl-next-door high-waisted shorts/crop tops/shoulder baring.
30. Wait – Kelly outfits you might actually wear.
31. Classic Zack.
32. Lisa, wearing a lot of suits to school.
33. Slater’s fancy shirts.
34. WTF is up with these pants, Kelly?
40. Bridal wear.
The pink outline lets you know it’s a daydream.
41. Mr. Belding fancy.
42. Kelly in vinyl trench coat.
She had to spy on Zack, who was on a date with her sister.
48. Ugh. Nice leather jacket, Tori.
NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE.
49. Slater wore this to prove he was a good boyfriend.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.