4. If you’re a pear, try wearing A-line skirts and tops with ruffles.
5. Pears also look good in jackets that hit right at the waist.
8. If you’re an apple, try wearing V-necks.
9. Apples also look good in shorter skirts.
Ow ow! Show ‘em what you got, apple.
12. If you’re a rectangle, try wearing tops with a collar and details.
13. Rectangles also look good in garments with cinching or ruching.
16. If you’re a triangle, try wearing dark-colored pants.
17. Triangles also look great in a structured jacket.
20. If you’re an hourglass, try a high-waisted skirt.
21. Hourglasses look great in fitted sweaters to show off their curves.
- #Brexit fallout: Markets around the world fell again Monday, and analysts expect the U.K. to enter a "mild recession" by early 2017.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that abortion provider restrictions in Texas are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸