4. If you’re a pear, try wearing A-line skirts and tops with ruffles.
5. Pears also look good in jackets that hit right at the waist.
8. If you’re an apple, try wearing V-necks.
9. Apples also look good in shorter skirts.
Ow ow! Show ‘em what you got, apple.
12. If you’re a rectangle, try wearing tops with a collar and details.
13. Rectangles also look good in garments with cinching or ruching.
16. If you’re a triangle, try wearing dark-colored pants.
17. Triangles also look great in a structured jacket.
20. If you’re an hourglass, try a high-waisted skirt.
21. Hourglasses look great in fitted sweaters to show off their curves.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.