The risks associated with accidental eye contact are huge.
When you accidentally make eye contact with a stranger, or, God forbid, prolonged eye contact, or, sweet merciful heaven almighty, REPEAT accidental eye contact, it can send any of these signals to the stranger:
1. I’m a freak who just looooves making eye contact with strangers.
2. I invite your conversation.
3. I’m in love with you.
ALL BAD. But don’t worry—there are many ways to prevent this nightmare.
1. Sunglasses are your secret weapon.
This may SEEM obvious, but are you really taking full advantage of your shades? Are you wearing them on cloudy days? Indoors like Kanye West? At night like Corey Hart? Horrifying eye contact can happen in all places, not just the beach.
5. Look at your phone.
You’re probably doing this anyway, which is great, but people are always complaining about how often everyone looks at their phone. The key is to make sure you look like whatever you’re looking at is REALLY IMPORTANT then you can avoid both eye contact and jerk status
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎