4. Some upstarts from across the pond were trying to ‘throw shade’.
5. And they invited a response. So here are the 15 reasons New England is categorically not as good as old England.
10. ‘Oh, England is an Island?’. Ummm, no. Great Britain is an island. England is a great country on an island.
21. 13. We have natural bridges, too. Here’s Durdle Door.
24. And you can keep your foxes.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."