1. You have a go-to rehearsed description for when anyone ask you what ultimate is.
2. You wonder how it ever gets confused with disc golf.
3. You own more discs than you know what to do with.
4. You get emotional seeing your college team tweets.
5. You're over people saying that it's not a real sport
6. You know all of your teammates' darkest secrets from team parties but can't tell anyone...
7. You won't touch a Wham-O with a ten foot pole.
8. You can dunk, but haven't ever played basketball.
9. All of your clothes are from past teams and tournaments.
10. You pick your post-college city based on how good their club team is.
11. You know what a Hucket is.
12. You're more than happy to play in the rain...
13. Or the wind...
14. But not both.
15. You know how many beers fit into a frisbee.
16. You try explain your college team's chants to your 'grown-up' team.
17. You always count down the days until your alumni game...
18. And then say a silent prayer for your liver.
19. You know what Spikeball is...
20. And are really good at it.
21. All your money still goes to USAU and tournament fees.
22. You judge people you've never even met by what kind of disc they're playing with.
23. You long for kegs at club tournaments.
24. You're surprised when your cleats last more than a year.
25. You'll tell anyone who will listen about your crazy college tournaments.
26. And finally, you'll always have a special place in your heart for this guy:
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!