1. Every time that Steve used his “transition chamber” to change his DNA.
It turned the nerdy Steve Urkel…
… into the super-suave Stefan Urquelle.
2. When Steve made Urkel-bot…
…and eventually had to destroy it.
3. When Urkel was so virile that his kiss made Laura pregnant.
Okay, this happened in Carl’s dream, but still – weird.
4. When, impromptu, an entire party did the “Urkel Dance” in unison.
5. When Eddie was a creeper and caused a car to crash into a Parisian café.
6. When Carl almost shanked Steve with a carrot.
7. When Urkel built an atomic bomb.
Turns out it was just a dream.
8. The time ventriloquist dummies stole Steve Urkel’s soul…
… and tried to suck out Carl’s, too.
And then Carl vowed to fight them to the death.
Then the dummies declared war.
But then Carl remembered how to fight…
… and tried to save Steve…
… but, like Brody on “Homeland,” Steve was turned.
So Steve sucked out Carl’s soul.
9. When Carl and Steve became professional wrestlers.
10. When Laura & Steve led a gun turn-in drive.
If you see any gun violence, squash it!
11. When Urkel had his own “Mortal Kombat” game.
Combo move: the cheese throw.
12. When the Winslows made a rap video.
Actually, this was pretty awesome.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.