1. Welcome to the job.
2. One of the major things I can tell you about the job is that
3. Now you probably are excited and thinking
4. But you need to realize 50% of the job is doing this
Seriously. I spend so much time doing this.
5. Another 10% of it is dealing with roommate issues
6. Another 20% educating people on basic survival facts.
Residents actually know nothing of how to survive on their own.
7. and the final 20% is………….. DUTY.
*Accurate representation of how you feel on your first duty shift.
8. Speaking of duty…. you will see things that make you feel like this
9. Or this….
10. Or this…. 1000x over this……
11. And you will see residents do things like this
12. and you just want to scream at them like
13. And even though some residents might hate you, just shrug them off when they make fun of you
14. Expect all your friends to invite you out when you are on duty as well
Without fail all your non-reslife friends will have the best nights ever when you are on duty.
15. You will eventually answer the duty phone like this
16. And the first time you call Protection or your Coordinator you will sound like this
*Protection is my schools version of security.