1. Your confidence far exceeds your ability.
2. ...or at least your mobility.
3. You only have three dishes. And they're all dirty.
4. You’ve tried to apply for a job, but they all require at least two years of experience and, well…
5. You lack what your mom refers to as “common decency”.
6. Not only do you steal your roommates’ food on a consistent basis, but you also continuously try to evade their (correct) accusations.
7. The only thing you’re really committed to is the weekend.
8. And chores are still a sore subject for you.
9. You know what, you’re really still just working on this whole “responsibility” thing in general.
10. You’re not exactly “politics savvy”.
11. (Though you’re pretty sure you’ve got the basics down.)
12. Nor are you the most observationally astute.
13. And your listening skills could definitely use some work.
14. But you find your tactics are more innovative than you’re given credit for.
15. Even your “bad” habits have a system.
16. And, to your surprise, it appears that your systems have a system as well.
17. Despite all the hate, you’ve since realized that your youthful ways have made you more spontaneous…
18. ...and carefree...
19. ...and appreciative...
20. …and make you, well, you.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!