3. Maj Sjöwall and Per Wahlöö
Aw, shucks, they are saying here, in Swedish, on account of together having pioneered the great tradition of dour Nordic detectives, with their Martin Beck mystery series. Also, had they gone with the shared combo-moniker “Sjöwahlöö,” we know they could have rocked that töö.
6. Lars Kepler
Having agreed on a mutual pseudonym honoring both Stieg Larsson and Johannes Kepler, Alexandra Coelho Ahndoril and Alexander Ahndoril embarked on a series of crime novels. One is called The Nightmare and definitely is not about their marriage.
9. Ayelet Waldman and Michael Chabon
Generally they each work solo, unless you count her essaying about their sex life and Tweeting about him giving her HPV. But they did co-write Hobgoblin, a drama about a group of magicians trying to take down Hitler, which unfortunately has stalled out during development at HBO.
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️