1. The Afghan Women's Network pushes strong and smart for women's rights
3. Marguerite Barankitse, a survivor of genocide in Burundi, saves 20,000 children
4. Mummy Yuli gives Indonesia's aging trans population a cozy home
5. 160 girls overpower the impunity of Kenya's police force
7. A Ugandan group goes rogue for maternal health
8. Manal al-Sharif dared to drive in Saudi Arabia
9. Tostan upends norms on female genital cutting and child marriage
10. All-women de-mining teams help clear Laos of 2 million tons of unexploded bombs
11. Congolese women fight for rights -- with radios
12. The BuSSy [Look!] project changes how Egyptians talk about sex
13. The women of Kayonza, Rwanda, build opportunity -- a half-million bricks at a time
14. Norma Andrade seeks answers, and justice, in Juarez
15. Funeka Soldaat and Free Gender are forces for justice for South African lesbians
Jina Moore is the global women's rights correspondent for BuzzFeed News and is based in Berlin.
Contact Jina Moore at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.