1. Here's a picture of Liz Kendall, Labour MP and former leadership candidate, doing perfectly normal military training with a few anti-Corbyn Labour MPs.
2. There's absolutely nothing unusual about the potential figurehead of an anti-Corbyn Labour insurgency choosing to spend her time learning to shoot an AK74.
3. With that in mind Jeremy Corbyn should absolutely definitely not be concerned by Kendall practising with a rifle.
4. And there is absolutely no truth to rumours Liz Kendall had just ordered a tank division to head towards Islington North.
5. In short, it's completely understandable that Kendall and Perkins would check out the large scale military hardware available to the British establishment.
6. And there is no way that Liz Kendall's decision to pose on the front of a tank which is absolutely-definitely-not aimed at Jeremy Corbyn's office could be considered a threatening act in any way, shape, or form.
Jim Waterson is a politics editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Jim Waterson at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.