DONCASTER – UKIP's party conference is like nothing else. So BuzzFeed News set out to find as many bizarre things within the first 30 minutes of arriving at the conference as we could. Think of it as "Nigel's supermarket sweep".
1. There was this Christian Soldiers for UKIP poster.
3. This mug.
5. This UKIP necklace.
6. This...no idea.
7. This calendar.
8. This postpeg for all UKIP members who are into pegging.
9. What's better than a UKIP lanyard? This UKIP diamante-encrusted lanyard.
10. These cufflinks.
11. Even this William Hague memorial baseball cap series.
12. And this £1 bargain bin filled with UKIP-branded ladies' neckscarves and a DVD of Channel 4's Sri Lanka's Killing Fields documentary.
13. Pretty much every party member is wearing one of these.
14. There's this signed picture of Margaret Thatcher.
15. This book entitled Henry VIII: Tudor Serial Killer by UKIP's London MEP.
16. There's Neil and Christine Hamilton.
17. This Damp Rag Herman Van Rompuy tea towel.
18. The chance to win a gold sovereign. A whole gold sovereign.
19. This PUNISHED FOR BELIEVING IN MARRIAGE anti-same-sex-marriage flyer.
20. This UKIP Scotland stall, stuffed with Irn-Bru and Tunnock's tea cakes.
22. This attack on David Cameron for daring to touch cigarette packets.
23. This picture of Sharleen Spiteri from Texas on the wall, watching over things.
24. These UKIP tax discs for every car window.
25. This anti-EU teddy bear.
26. This brave display making a stand in favour of powerful vacuums that have been BANNED BY THE EU despite the wishes of honest-born Britons.
28. And these UKIP fruitcakes.
Jim Waterson is a politics editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Jim Waterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.