1. David Cameron appears in a One Direction video.
2. Boris Johnson somehow scores an amazing trick shot.
3. Chukka Umunna gets jiggy with Will Smith.
4. Boris Johnson meets Will Smith.
5. Chris Huhne has his face crushed by a camera lens.
6. Keith Vaz dances to "Gangnam Style".
7. Ed Balls meets a girl on a toy horse on Oxford Street.
8. This Labour councillor gives birth to an alien.
9. Ed Miliband gets egged.
10. George Osborne inadvertantly dominates the news agenda after tweeting a picture of him eating a Byron Burger.
(Which resulted in this front page.)
11. Communities secretary Eric Pickles hits back at George Osborne.
12. Eric Pickles' local paper hits out at Eric Pickles.
13. This dog takes a dislike to David Cameron.
14. Boris Johnson gets on this horse.
15. Keith Vaz sings the songs of Grease.
16. Iain Dale tackles a man holding a "No Nukes" sign at Labour party conference.
17. Alan Duncan wins Westminster Dog of the Year.
MPs bring in their pooches for the competition every September. And take it as seriously as any parliamentary battle, organised by The Kennel Club and the Dogs Trust.