2. The track is now overgrown in parts.
5. Meanwhile, in the centre of Sarajevo the Winter Olympics logo still stands on a tower.
7. This is the view from the top of the ski jump.
8. But the ends of the ski jumps are now blocked off.
9. This is the end of the former Olympic jump.
10. A derelict medals podium still stands the end of the ski jump.
It was here that Finland’s Matti Nykänen was awarded the gold medal in the large hill event during 1984.
11. These are the abandoned stands for spectators.
12. And this is the hut for the ski jump judges.
13. Nearby is an abandoned hotel for Olympic competitors and officials.
14. In the centre of Sarajevo is the abandoned speed skating venue.
Zetra Ice Rink stands outside in central Sarajevo and hosted the speed skating events. The nearby Zetra Hall hosted indoor skating events and was badly damaged during the war but has since been rebuilt.