1. Today's Budget is going to be the last to be held in spring.
2. The chancellor won't have a lot of room for making big financial decisions.
3. Expect austerity to continue – but there could be some tax changes.
4. There'll be some extra funding for social care services, in a bid to reduce the burden on the NHS.
5. There'll be extra spending on education – well, a certain sort of education.
6. Expect some Budget giveaways – but not many.
Jim Waterson is a politics editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Jim Waterson at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.