1 package Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor Pork Sausage Roll
2 tablespoons butter
¼ cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
2 cups hot chicken stock
1 tablespoon heavy cream
3 baked biscuits split in half
1. Preheat oven to 325˚F.
2. Spray a large 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Press ¼ cup of Jimmy Dean Sausage into an even layer at the bottom of each muffin cup (reserve the remaining sausage for the gravy). Bake in the oven for 8–10 minutes or until sausage is cooked. Remove from the oven. Drain grease.
3. Crack an egg on top of each sausage patty. Cover muffin tin with aluminum foil. Carefully place in oven and bake for 15–20 minutes or until eggs are set.
4. Meanwhile, place the remaining sausage in a medium saucepan; cook sausage for 8–10 minutes of medium heat or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Add butter, stirring until melted.
5. Stir in flour, salt, and pepper. Gradually add chicken stock and cream, stirring constantly. Cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
6. Place biscuit halves on a plate. Place a sausage-egg patty on top of each biscuit half. Spoon sausage gravy over eggs and top with chopped parsley.