1. 1. When you find out you’ve washed your Chapstick.
2. 2. When you’ve just missed happy hour.
3. 3. When someone’s grabbed the last free donut at work.
4. 4. When your phone is in the red and you’ve forgot your charger.
5. 5. When the bar/restaurant doesn’t have free Wifi.
6. 6. When your favorite show goes on a mid-season break.
7. 7. When Netflix won’t load your show.
Or even worse, the HD isn’t loading.
8. 8. When the remote is on the other side of the room.
9. 9. When your shampoo runs out before your conditioner.
10. 10. When you can’t find the perfect Facebook profile picture.
11. 11. When you hear Royals on the radio for the seventh time today.
12. 12. When you can’t find that cute guy/girl from your lecture on Facebook.
13. 13. When someone doesn’t reply to your text right away.
14. 14. When there are more kernels than popcorn in the bowl.
15. 15. When you open your sub to find tomatoes, and you strictly said NO tomatoes.
16. 16. When no one re-tweets/favorites your most recent masterpiece.
Do you know how long it took to come up with that in 140 characters?
17. 17. Lastly, when you realize you are guilty of every single one of these.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸