1. LeBron James is the greatest basketball player that ever was, according to him. But there is something ever more powerful, against which even he was powerless Thursday night: temperatures in the upper 80s.
The Miami Heat’s LeBron James sits on the sidelines Thursday after leaving the court.
3. LeBron and the Heat were at the AT&T Center in San Antonio Thursday night for Game 1 of the NBA Finals against the Spurs. Near the end of the game, the air conditioning failed. Temperatures neared 90 degrees.
5. Like a true king, LeBron was carried off the court — after getting cramps. He missed the last four minutes of the game because the heat was too much.
7. The irony of too much heat for the Heat was not lost on Twitter:
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎