1. His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge — future King of the Angles and the First Men — will have his first birthday on Tuesday. To celebrate, he (and his parents Prince William and Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge) released a new photo:
The photo was taken July 2 when Prince George visited the Sensational Butterflies exhibition at the Natural History Museum in London. It was released Saturday and shows the future king wearing his favorite color palette: blue and stripes. After the photo was released, the Agence France-Presse observed that the young prince has “become something of a style icon” and his outfit is “likely to be copied around the world.”
2. Photographer John Stillwell said Prince George “was very lively and very sure of himself and confident — a very determined young boy.”
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘