1. His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge — future King of the Angles and the First Men — will have his first birthday on Tuesday. To celebrate, he (and his parents Prince William and Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge) released a new photo:
The photo was taken July 2 when Prince George visited the Sensational Butterflies exhibition at the Natural History Museum in London. It was released Saturday and shows the future king wearing his favorite color palette: blue and stripes. After the photo was released, the Agence France-Presse observed that the young prince has “become something of a style icon” and his outfit is “likely to be copied around the world.”
2. Photographer John Stillwell said Prince George “was very lively and very sure of himself and confident — a very determined young boy.”
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.