Columbus Short in Scandal.
2. Former Scandal actor Columbus Short was arrested about 2 a.m. Saturday in Dallas for public intoxication, the Associated Press reports.
The arrest happened near the Katy Trail Ice House, a restaurant and beer garden. According to People, Short fought with a security guard and was “verbally assaulting” police.
The incident is Short’s second run-in with the law in recent months; in March he was charged with battery for knocking a man out during a fight in West Hollywood. Short pleaded not guilty to the charge in May.
Short (center) with the cast of Scandal.
4. The 31-year-old starred in the first three seasons of ABC’s popular drama Scandal, but announced in April that he wouldn’t be back for season four.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖