Columbus Short in Scandal.
2. Former Scandal actor Columbus Short was arrested about 2 a.m. Saturday in Dallas for public intoxication, the Associated Press reports.
The arrest happened near the Katy Trail Ice House, a restaurant and beer garden. According to People, Short fought with a security guard and was “verbally assaulting” police.
The incident is Short’s second run-in with the law in recent months; in March he was charged with battery for knocking a man out during a fight in West Hollywood. Short pleaded not guilty to the charge in May.
Short (center) with the cast of Scandal.
4. The 31-year-old starred in the first three seasons of ABC’s popular drama Scandal, but announced in April that he wouldn’t be back for season four.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.