1. Christina Jahnz was driving away from her daughter’s school in Elizabeth, Colorado, Wednesday morning when she decided to text a friend, according to 9 News.
Jahnz said she “did a voice text” because she was running late, but “looked down to make sure it was all right.”
6. Watch the full report here.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰