1. Waking up covered in your own sweat when you're camping without A/C.
2. Chub rub (jorts + moisture = hell for your thighs).
3. Getting separated from your group... without cell service... before you decided on a meet-up plan.
"I am stranded in an ocean of seething bodies. It's hot. It's loud. I'm confused."
4. Forgetting your sunscreen at home. :(
"Hi skin, meet strap lines and hat face."
5. Not being able to see the stage because you're allllllllllllll the way in the back.
6. Trying to find a clean port-a-potty after the third hour.
7. ALL of the lines.
8. Waiting and waiting for an encore, but it sadly never comes.
We are all the kitten.