1. Wear a jumbo-sized hat to keep you and your friends from getting sunburned instead of a tiny fashion hat that does NOTHING.
2. Instead of wearing sandals that leave your toes exposed to stomping in the crowd, try these steel-toed boots with three-inch heels.
Now your toes are protected and you can see the band!
3. Jorts a little loose? Don't belt it up, use a fanny pack.
It'll keep your pants up and hold all your gear.
4. Instead of painting random tribal lines on your face, write your name and emergency contact number.
Bring it on, heatstroke!
5. Don't waste time in long bag check lines. Just use a see-through purse or backpack.
Turn that contraband into contra-can!
6. Instead of a headband, try a headlamp. It will keep your hair out of your eyes and help you find your tent later.
7. Trying to give yourself a few extra inches with wedges? You're not thinking big enough...
Stilts should do the trick.
8. Instead of weaving feathers into your hair, weave fragrant grasses and flowers that act as a natural bug repellent.
Try floss flowers, marigolds, and citronella.
9. Swap your romper for a drop seat onesie and make that inevitable port-a-potty trip a snap.
Otherwise, prepare to bare it all in a stinky, dirty, hot cubicle of nasty.